The Jennings Motor Group is a multi-franchise motor dealer group based in the North East of England. A family owned company having had its roots in the region for over 100 years, it now operates out of 9 locations in the Tyne/Tees area.
We are now looking to recruit a Trainee Digital Marketing Assistantto join our growing organisation on a full time and permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to create marketing materials using adobe photoshop and ensure our websites are up to date with all manufacturing marketing requirements. It will suit someone looking to gain further experience in website administration and digital marketing.
- Create marketing materials using adobe photoshop and ensure Jennings websites are up to date with all manufacturer marketing requirements
- Monitor manufacturer deadlines for marketing material
- Produce Digital Marketing & Social media content based on manufacturer requirements
- Produce, update and maintain images to reflect online offers and discounts
- Source and edit product images from manufacturer approved sources
- Attend manufacturer held training and standards meetings
- Assist with other Jennings Motor Group social media and digital marketing activity
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Adobe Photoshop
- A keen interest in all things related to digital marketing
- Excellent written skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within a small team
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Full UK driving licence
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Interest in photography/videography
Hours of work are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday.
Please note: the closing date is Sunday 22nd April 2018; if you have not heard from us by 4th May please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Marketing
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job