Trainee DevOps Engineer
Morgan Hunt are working with a major consultancy who have an urgent requirement for DevOps Engineers to be based in Glasgow City Centre. This orgnaisation have a varied portfolio that many in involve Government, Public Sector, Financial Service and Commercial sectors. Their teams are continuously pushed to develop ever more innovative solutions.
This role will involve working directly within customers projects helping them gain the benefit of DevOps culture and practices across the UK while supporting the development of their business in the market.
DevOps is currently one of the hottest and in demand roles in IT. This client is aware their is a shortage of candidates and will be flexible in their approach to candidates, with full training be given to succesful candidates.
Candidates must have experience of a minimum of 4 of the below
- Scripting, ideally in Python
- Strong configuration management knowledge (Ansible, Puppet)
- Automated testing tools
- Code management software
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of "as code" models and approaches
- Proven CI/CD experience (Jenkins, GoCD)
- Containerisation tooling experience (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with version control systems and flow models
- Knowledge of Public Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
Salary + benefits
- £40,000- £50,000 depending on experience
- Extra birthday holiday
- Mobile phone allowance
- Free fruit
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
- DevOps Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'