Do you have a passion for technology?
Do you want to build digital products for some of the UK's largest organisations?
Look no further!
As one of the leading digital transformation consultancies in the UK they are on the lookout for talented individuals to join their Academy programme. This is a unique chance to take part in 3 months of intensive training before you join one of their transformation projects within a variety of FTSE 100 companies.
It's the perfect start to a career in digital consultancy and they'll continuously invest in you and help you succeed. Your intensive training will start immediately, focusing on learning key principles, technologies, products and the consulting skills that are critical to success in the high-growth automation sector.
You'll take part in hands-on classroom style learning to build your understanding of DevOps tooling and methodologies such as:
- Test automation
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- And much more!
They are looking for hungry-to-learn out of the box thinkers to join their team.
To be selected onto the programme you will need:
- An interest in software engineering - end-to-end design and delivery
- To be a motivated self-starter, with a willingness to learn and pick up new skills quickly
- To have a client-focused can-do attitude
- A bachelors degree in IT, or relevant technology related experience
- An understanding of Linux/windows
- Experience with one or more programming languages
- To demonstrate excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- The ability to handle conflict and negotiate a positive outcome
- To enjoys collaborating with team members
- To demonstrate a methodical approach to solving business and technical problems
- Private healthcare (clinical & mental)
- Discounted gym memberships and yoga sessions
- Various social activities and events throughout the year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Bonus and company reward card
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; IT Service Delivery, IT Support, Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery, Client Support, ITIL and Service Management may also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'