Company - Leading manufacturing company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with qualifications in design, along with office administration experience to join the team of a leading manufacturing company based in Coventry.
This is an administrative support/ trainee design role, with potential to progress to full Designer position within the company.
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner, building strong relationships
- Responding to queries via phone, e-mail
- Supporting the technical design team with administrative duties
- Drawing information from technical drawings.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Updating of CRM information to management system
- Making follow-up calls and emails
- Follow up delivery schedules, identifying products required by the customer and ensuring queries are dealt with in a proactive and timely manner
- Writing up accurate and grammatically correct correspondence
- Attend meetings as and when required
- Work to designated personal and team targets
- Be part of a strong team with a stronger team spirit
- Design based qualification - product, architectural, CAD, industrial design or similar.
- Minimum of 12 months administration/ customer services experience (ideally manufacturing or technical industry).
- Experience and understanding of technical drawings (desirable).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Location - North Coventry
Salary - £18-20K
Hours - 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in design, customer support, customer services, client support, customer service administrator, technical administrator and sales administrator vacancies.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Product Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'