Trainee Designer CAD/CAM
The individual needs to be a highly motivated person, with outstanding computer and communication skills.
Reporting directly to the Design Manager, this new role predominantly involves the following duties:
- Responsible for creation of CAD drawings
- Produce machine programs for various machines
- Updating, storage and retrieval of drawing information
- Working closely with internal and external clients
- Must be able to read and interpret technical engineering drawings
The perfect candidate will have experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing environment, working to deadlines, and must be confident communicating of any concerns.
If you are interested, please apply asap
- Manufacturing Environment
- Technical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"