We are recruiting for a motivated individual to fill a trainee position in the Engineering & Contracts Department for a successful company in Ferndown. The Company is well-established within their niche market and a major player in their industry, and they are considered one of the best employers in the area. The role is an entry level position and is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start a successful career as an Engineer or Contracts Manager.
You will need the following attributes:
- A strong interest in technical or engineering subjects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of spreadsheets and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Creative, good at problem solving whilst maintaining attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Good numeracy skills including GCSE Maths grade C or above
- A full UK driving licence
- AutoCAD experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Full training will be provided on the job
- You will be working alongside a supportive and experienced team
- You will learn to use AutoCAD and SketchUp software
- You will get to go out on site visits to clients
- You will learn to process, manage and monitor orders from initial handover through to completion
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience of working in a contracts office, including estimating for client quotations and general administration
- You will gain project management experience
This role would suit a recent graduate in a technical subject, or a college leaver, but no prior qualifications are required.
If you would like to find out further information about this opportunity then please get in contact with Alison at the Bournemouth branch of Mploy.
- project management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job