Trainee Dental Nurse required - No experience needed
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Dental Nurse to join a friendly and busy dental practice in London.
Whilst working in the practice you will be completing a 12 month Dental Training programme working towards your Dental Nursing qualification whilst getting paid a normal wage.
This is a new career for someone that wants to be qualified as a medical professional and only interested applicants should apply.
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery. This includes but is not exhaustive to:
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times.
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Provide chair side assistance during all dental procedures.
- Update computer records and taking notes.
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls.
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments.
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, organised, with good communication skills, computer literate, and keen to learn.
- You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude.
- You will have a calm, confident and reassuring manner and the ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs.
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work.
- No experience required; however we are looking for ambitious, hard-working and committed individuals.
- You will need to be enrolled onto a Dental Nursing Qualification in order to work In the surgery and be prepared to fund your own course.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"