Are you looking to work within the medical industry? Have you for any engineering/technical experience and looking for a new opportunity?
Not only is this a great chance for you to grow into a world-wide company, you can expect the highest level of training and on-going support throughout your new career.
Following training you will be able to assist with and take responsibility for the following:
- Installation, servicing and repairs on a variety of decontamination equipment including Washer Disinfectors and Autoclaves
- Steam Quality Testing
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
- Ideally have evidence of some professional electrical experience or a qualification in electrical engineering.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to handle difficult customer situations (e.g. complaints, conflict of opinion).
- Able to work as part of a team or independently.
- Flexibility of working hours, being able to make early starts or late finishes if the job requires.
- Ability to travel overseas on occasion to attend training courses.
- Performance related bonus
- Company car/van
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Laptop / phone / uniform
- £19,000 per annum during training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'