Our client has been working within Leicester for a number of years, their services are free and they work closely with other providers to reach individuals and communities who are most in need.
Services they offer:
- Specialist advice in Debt, Housing and Welfare Benefits through casework, telephone advice and drop-in facility
- Advice sessions at their outreach venues across the city or home visits where necessary
- Representation at the County Court in debt and housing related court matters - office based at the Court
- Representation at benefit tribunals
- Form filling and note-taking services
- Self-help packs and information
- Digital advice and support
- Financial capability education and training
- Consultancy, information, training and support services for other organisations
And they are looking for a Trainee Debt Advisor to help deal with the following:
People struggling with money worries
People who find that they don't have enough money each week to cover their outgoings
Missed payments on gas, electricity, water, rent, mortgage, council tax or credit cards
Those who owe money and have demands for payments by letter, phone or in person
Anyone who has received notices from the Court about the money they owe and the action the companies are taking
People who are worried about how to tackle all of their debts
If this sounds like a role that you is suited to your experience and skill set then please contact Mathew Maddison on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Volunteer support and management; debt ; advice; charity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'