TRAINEE DEALER FX
An excellent opportunity has arisen within in a City-based trading house for a Desk Assistant to work on the FX Prime Brokerage desk and be trained on executing trades. Working to support the Traders and Sales Execs the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the client onboarding process and pre and post trading operations to include P&L calculation, trade reconciliation and booking of trades.
The successful candidate will be dynamic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail and demonstrating excellent analytical skills and communication skills. Harnessing your previous FX trade support experience you will be required to:
- Provide support to the Sales and Trading teams in responding to client queries and regarding market movements
- Work with back office teams to onboard new clients
- Assist with executing trades by phone or electronically
- Deal with pre- and post-trading operational duties including trade booking, P&L calculations and trade reconciliation.
- Collect and interpret FX or client data and produce reports
Candidates applying will be ideally educated to degree level with some recent relevant FX trade processing experience looking for a Front Office opportunity. You will also have a desire to embark in further professional development through the completion of the appropriate FCS exams. Great opportunity to join the trading floor!
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'