Data is a valuable resource for companies, and it is opening up a lot of job opportunities. If you want to start your career working with data, then this opportunity is for you.
An international business we are working with is seeking to grow their team, and would like to have a Trainee Data Scientist on board. The company is well-established and has been working on improving the way they deliver their products and their customer relations and service, and they are tapping on the power of data to achieve that goal.
The role is open for new graduates and entry-level candidates with relevant degrees or are undertaking any type of qualification related to data sciences.
Among the core responsibilities that will be carried out by the successful candidate include:
- Working collaboratively with the team to identify valuable data sources.
- Provide support in processing unstructured data using appropriate tools.
- Assist in building custom models that can be used to optimise processes and customer experiences.
- Coordinate with different teams for the implementation of models.
- Help in presenting information through data visualisation techniques.
If you believe that you meet the requirements outlined above, please register your interest by sending in your CV for consideration. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a progressive company that provides excellent career progression and to break into the competitive data analysis sector.
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'