Position: Full time, 8:30am - 5pm
Drivers licence is preferred
My Client is looking for a recent graduate who wants to apply their passion for data and databases in the role of a Trainee Data Analyst in a rapidly growing industry. Working in a young vibrant team you will be made to feel part of the family!
You will report to the Data Quality Team Leader, you will undertake exploratory data analysis, building and maintaining marketing databases, data preparation & manipulation/cleansing, production of data audits and reports for customers from a wide variety of business sectors.
Duties will include:
- Introduction to SQL/T-SQL
- Building and maintaining Relational Databases
- Data preparation, transformation and cleansing
- Exploratory data analysis on data using statistical methods
- Development of bespoke analytical, management and marketing reports based on client requirements
- Interpreting and presenting results and findings back to customers
- Helping clients to manage their marketing activity more effectively
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Accountancy & Finance, Maths, Economics or a numeric based degree
- Competent IT skills especially on Excel including using a wide range of functions & formulas, creating pivot tables
- Ability to learn new technologies and platforms
- Structured thinker
- Ability to exceed deadlines
- Multi-tasking ability
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful.
- Data Analysis
- Graduate Recruitment