Trainee Data Entry Technician
Full training provided!
£18,135 + Qualifications and Progression Opportunities
My well-established client is seeking a confident, hard-working individual to join their fast paced and busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone aspiring to work towards a career within Financial Services. The client also funds qualifications meaning progression is guaranteed for those willing to learn!
Due to the current climate, this position would require the successful candidate to work from home until able to return to the workplace.
- Organise and analyse insurance documentation for data processing
- Interpret and reconfigure data from a variety of insurance documents, including Policies, Endorsements, Quotes, Declarations, Slips and Schedules across multiple classes of business.
- Process underwriting data and calculating technical transactions such as insurance premiums and taxes into the clients underwriting and aggregation system.
- Reviewing documents and schedules containing the insured's address/location by using a variety of methods, such as internet search engines.
- Analyse technical data and calculate transactions, such as premiums and taxes.
- Must be eager to learn - FULL TRAINING PROVIDED!
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Must be confident using Microsoft Excel
- The ability to contribute towards team targets and to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Team player
- Effective written and oral communication
- Ability to manage varying workloads and embrace new ideas
- Commit to working hours that can be flexible around business needs
- A passion to learn, progress and be inquisitive to affirm understanding
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grades A to C; including Maths and English
- Confident working ability of Maths
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The ideal candidate should have an enthusiastic approach to take their first step into a commercial role, whilst being confident with mathematics, and show eagerness to learn and progress within this industry
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Poppy at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'