A leading business based in Twyford is looking to recruit a Trainee Customer Services Assistant to join their team.
This is the perfect opportunity for retail candidates looking to gain office experience, or candidates leaving Education/Uni etc or any other candidates with a passion for customer service and admin duties.
You will be assigned to work on a specific team and project so duties may vary slightly from the below but are broadly based on:
- Processing new orders
- Answering emails and responding to customer enquiries
- Searching and researching websites for information to provide to clients
- Deal with all inbound telephone calls, taking messages, passing cases to relevant team members
- Liaise with suppliers
- Book appointments for external agents
- Proof reading documents
- Upload information onto internal systems
Salary is £17,000, no office exposure required.
Hours are Monday - Friday 9 - 5.30pm, 23 days holiday, free parking.
Immediate interviews available
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'