29/01 START DATE
£8.50 PER HOUR RISING TO £9.00 PER HOUR - AFTER 6 MONTHS
We are recruiting for Trainee Call Centre Executives, to work for a well-established company in Sheffield having large call centres in both Woodseats and Broomhill.
With the company continually expanding, they are well known for offering internal promotions and regularly have progression opportunities available to people who are motivated to succeed.
Working in a Call Centre is an excellent career option for jobseekers looking for their first job in an office based environment or indeed a career change.
Working in a call centre gives you great training and development that can fast track your career in the following markets:
- Customer Service
- Credit Control
The role we are looking to hire is to represent some of the worlds leading mega brands, speaking to new and existing customers on either an inbound or an outbound project.
The role comes with excellent and ongoing training and development with 80% of promotions happening from within the business.
So, if you are looking for a change to build your business with many career expanding opportunities then this is the role for you.
No experience required, just a great telephone manner together with a desire to fast track your career.
Apply now for this Sheffield based role for an immediate interview.
- Uncapped bonus scheme - the more you put in, the more you get out!
- Supportive and dedicated training and improvement consistent training and development, with frequent opportunities to chat about the direction in which you'd be looking to progress
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly competitions, holiday incentives and employee discounts
- Dress down Fridays, charity fundraising days and team social events
- Friendly and supportive environment management have risen through the ranks from sales executive level, so are looking to do their best to help you succeed!
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Customer based experience e.g. retail, bar work, telesales, call centre
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ideally a customer based background - retail, bar work, telesales or call centre, but we are looking for potential above all else - so your CV is second to your personality and drive to succeed
If you are intereseted, please contact Sam on /
- Sheffield / contact cente / call centre / outbound
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job