Come and join Avis Budget Group as aTrainee Customer Returns Manager at our store in Heathrow.
Do you love to engage with customers? Are you willing to go the extra mile to provide truly great customer service? If so a Customer Service Representative with Avis Budget Group could be the role you are looking for!
The Trainee Customer Returns Managers work together to manage, develop and support the returns function at airport locations to achieve outstanding customer service, cost control and effective use of resources whilst maximising revenue through performing damage and vehicle inspections whilst providing a consistent level of service.
Actively perform all daily activities that contribute to achieving performance metrics.
- Deliver outstanding customer service with every customer transaction so as to maximise customer loyalty whilst taking full ownership of customer complaints and conflict resolution
- Responsible for processing customer returns and utilising Company tools & systems to ensure the Damage process is maximised with every transaction
- Work together as a team to deliver complete Operational readiness at all times
- Own and develop business relationships including outsource partners where applicable
- Monitor own performance, spot improvement opportunities and deliver improvements so as to optimise performance, revenue and costs
- Ensure compliance with business policy & procedure so that a consistent and safe service and environment is provided every time. Escalates issues and actions improvement plans.
- Regularly monitors and reviews Damage performance
- Meet & exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Works actively with the Damage Maintenance Manager so as to raise personal and business performance, taking accountability of tasks to ensure the day to day needs of the business are met.
- Demonstrate behaviours that support Corporate Social Responsibility
- Perform other duties as assigned
If you are interested in this role and in joining Avis, apply NOW!!
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
- Customer Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job