Do you like the sound of a varied long-term job that gives you more valuable experience for your CV? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Credit Controller to join the team at our bright and modern head office in Benson,Oxfordshire. You will join us on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract (Maternity Cover) and in return you’ll receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – auto-enrolment on your first day of employment. You contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less than this due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this. As a member of the scheme, from day one you’ll also receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your annual pensionable salary.
- Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare.
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential and accessible 24/7.
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at participating gyms.
The Trainee Credit Controller role
As our Trainee Credit Controller you'll cover a period of maternity leave for up to 12 months, supporting the team (four Credit Controllers and a Team Leader) who answer customer account queries and chase overdue invoices by phone, email and letter.
You'll provide cover and be a general all-round asset, answering and returning calls, helping with chasing overdue invoices, sending out statements and completing various daily admin tasks.
What are the working hours?
This is a full-time job and the hours of work are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
So, what are we looking for in our Trainee Credit Controller?
- Admin experience; finance skills are an advantage
- We’re looking for any kind of cashier work - eg posting bank statements and cheques
- Data input experience
- You’re comfortable using Microsoft software - Word, Excel and Outlook
- You’re conscientious, organised and confident communicating with customers and colleagues
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English Language and Maths
- A full UK driving licence so you can drive to the local bank if required
So, if you’d like to be part of a successful and growing company as our Trainee Credit Controller then click apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'