Our client is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind our client is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. They recognise that all their employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Their policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect their customers and potential customers requirements and they aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Trainee Credit Controller
Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate
Location: Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hours: Monday to Friday – 40 Hours per week (flexible between the hours of 7.30am to 6.30pm)
They are currently looking for a trainee credit controller to join their fast growing group accounts team. The main purpose of the role is to look after the daily banking into business and ensure all debtors are chased on a daily basis. The successful candidate will need a positive attitude and the ability to see tasks through to conclusion.
The role offers the opportunity to work within their busy accounts department and build valuable knowledge and experience in accounts and finance. They are willing to support AAT Qualification for the right individual
Key Responsibilities of the Trainee Credit Controller:
- Send out credit application forms, obtain references and open new accounts when authorised.
- Calculate the banking daily
- Run and send out statements
- Chase overdue debts and follow up on overdue accounts..
- Sort and enter sales invoices into respective day books. Total each month and send out invoices.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Responsible for warranty payments keeping the register up to date and reporting any discrepancies.
Skills & Experience of the Trainee Credit Controller:
- Previous experience within an administrative or office environment is preferred.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft office
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Organised with the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Flexible team worker but also able to work alone
- Ability to communicate at all levels
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Trainee Credit Controller role is right for you then please apply today!