Trainee Credit Controller
Temporary to Permanent
£8.00 - £8.50 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a trainee credit controller based in Cardiff. The position is being offered on a temporary basis initially, with a view to going permanent for the successful candidate. Working as part of a large and friendly team, the successful candidate will be required to reduce bad debt and collect out-standing payments.. You will be responsible for setting credit limits for new and existing clients and assessing risk to the business at all times.
The role would suit a confident individual that is keen to gain experience within credit control. Previous office/administrative experience is essential, whilst possessing strong Microsoft Excel skills and a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Chasing payments
- Processing credit card payments
- Dealing with proof of deliveries
- On-going review of customer credit limits
- Management of the sales ledger process and allocating cash
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Dealing with any queries and discrepancies and highlighting to the team
- Liaising with various departments to set credit limits and assess risk
- Providing detailed reports and management information to senior members of the team as and when required
Our client offers excellent working conditions and the opportunity to work for a major employer within the South Wales area. My client is looking ideally for an immediate start but if you are on a notice period, this will be considered for the right candidate.
- Trainee Credit Controller