Our client is looking to recruit a Trainee Corporate Finance Partner to join their fast paced expanding business with offices based in Northampton and Swindon. In this newly created role they are looking for someone who wants a new challenge and is commercially minded and passionate about delivering results.
This corporate finance business concentrates on helping its clients to make money by buying and selling shares in private companies and raising finance to grow their businesses.
Their approach is built around having a long-term partnership with clients, and adding real value by managing deals from the initial thought process, through to a successful conclusion.
The role will be based in our clients Northampton Office (with regular travel to meet clients) and requires an ambitious individual to join a high performing team of finance experts. They are looking for someone with a passion for business and an interest in learning how to manage acquisitions, disposals, management buy outs and buy in's along with fund-raising for clients across all sectors.
Mentored by a team of Finance professionals, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of deals in a small yet growing team, this role will enable you to take part in initial client meetings and deal structuring, to the preparation of financial models and the creation of business plans.
This corporate finance team are seen as commercial and innovative and we believe the success of the firm is driven by ensuring that every employee maximises their potential within their role.
- Qualified Accountant, ACA , ACCA or CIMA
- A passion for delivering quality ensuring the client's needs are met, benefiting both the client and the business.
You will have the following attributes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster client relationships, maintaining a strong confidentiality ethic
- Proactive and positive with a strong team focus and collaborative approach
- Establish a strong working relationship with colleagues in both the Northampton and Swindon Offices with the highest level of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Good eye for detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
Competitive package and unrivalled progression- the opportunity for the successful candidate to make it to Partner