We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Conveyancing Assistant to join an established, traditional law firm based in Wakefield. To be successful in this role you should have a genuine interest in Conveyancing, be methodical and have great customer service skills.
Experience within role would be advantageous equally it would be a great opportunity for a graduate who is keen to pursue a career in this area of law.
As a Conveyancing Assistant you should be able to take initiative whilst working in an efficient and approachable manner. The hours of work are 9.00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday
As a Conveyancing Assistant your main responsibilities will be;
* To have a good knowledge of the conveyancing process
* Support two fee-earners in administrative tasks
* Experienced in working with a case management system
* To ensure tidy file management at all times
* To support both commercial and residential cases
To be successful as a Conveyancing Assistant you will;
* Be highly organised and work to tight deadlines
* Be a team player
* Able to work under pressure
* Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
* Be proficient at all Microsoft systems
If this role interests you and you would like further information, please contact Katie Hunt on or apply online today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"