Trainee Contracts Manager
Salary £20,000 to £25,000 according to experience
Hours 8 am to 5 pm (possibility of flexible working hours)
Benefits, company pension, free parking, perks box etc
Trainee Contracts Manager for established manufacturer suppling to main contractors and architects, this could suit a graduate able to read technical drawings, CAD etc. Possibly architectural, technical drawings, building, surveying or construction background. Good communication and IT skills are required, and training and support will be given.
You would be joining an exciting established and developing company with opportunities of career development. As part of the team working on commercial contracts and you will be part of an industry leading manufacturer of bespoke joinery products, working within the health, education, leisure and commercial sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to become a Contract Manager within this expanding manufacturing business. Operating within the Production Planning team, you will manage individual jobs / contracts from their inception through to delivery with the customer.
Your responsibilities will include
- Liaising with the customer to determine requirements
- Ordering of bespoke materials from suppliers
- Preparation of production schedule for factory
- Monitor progress of projects
- Work closely with the Production Manager to establish delivery date
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Good verbal and written communication skills able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Computer literate - with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, with particular reference to Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of joinery products essential.
- Ability to read architects drawings
- Knowledge of CAD and taking off from drawings an advantage.
- Knowledge of joinery contract management an advantage.
CONTRACT SCHEDULER, MATERIALS PLANNER, MANUFACTURERS, CONSTRUCTION, PROJECT MANAGER, SURVEYOR, ESTIMATOR, JOINERY, PLANNING, BUILDING SURVEYING, CAD, EXCEL,
Easy commute - Warrington, Liverpool, Runcorn, St Helens, Northwich, Manchester.
Does this sound like your next challenge? If you have the relevant experience for either position then click the 'Apply Now' button and send us your CV, Apply now, don’t miss this opportunity!
Suitable applicants will be contacted within 3 working days.
- Contract Management
- Graduate Level
- Technical Drawing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'