Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £18,000 + and bonus scheme
Opportunities: Training & Progression
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious Telesales or Customer Service professional looking to join one of the 'Recruiter Fast 50's' fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK?
Swanstaff Recruitment isn't like other agencies - we do things differently, that's why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone! Our unique company ethos, core values and' work hard, play hard' culture have allowed the company to be as successful as it is today. However, this is just the beginning!
I am actively looking for an outstanding Trainee Recruitment Consultant to be part of our National Recruitment team. You play an integral part of the team that will involve building relationships with Clients and Candidates in locations all over the UK and provide support to our clients with their staffing needs.
This is an exciting opening for either an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge or someone with telesales and customer service experience looking to get into the Recruitment industry, Recruitment training will be provided.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Swanstaff you will receive an excellent package which includes:
- Share scheme option from day 1 of joining us - be a Swanstaff Shareholder not just a Swanstaff Employee!
- Monthly commission
- Massive incentives such as trips abroad and days out!
- Prescriptions, Eye care and Private dental care
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- Massive Commission potential - O.T.E £40,000K in year 1.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Swanstaff you will:
- Understand that the role of a modern Recruiter means more than just KPI's, it is about being savvy with your work load and building relationships with your clients and candidates.
- Be a super sleuth, able to locate & recruit the best available talent using a wide range of tools.
- Be a ruthlessly efficient networker, someone with the ability to turn every conversation into a converted candidate.
- Have your finger on the pulse when it comes to modern recruitment methods, with an in-depth understanding of how to leverage Social Media and online tools to give you an advantage over our competitors.
- Be a real "people's person", who builds rapport over the phone with ease.
- A customer service leader! Someone who isn't afraid to pick up the phone and speak to our clients and candidates, assisting with any glitches.
If you're a polished communicator with sharply honed negotiation skills and you share our passion and motivation for recruitment, please contact me today!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.