Trainee construction Materials Technician
Our Client, a UKAS accredited construction materials testing laboratory based in Warrington are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Construction Materials Technician to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
Your key activities will involve:
- Ensuring site and/or laboratory testing is carried out safely and to the correct industry standards.
- Ensuring that all records are completed adequately and to the standards required by the client.
- Communicating with both internal and external clients and reporting any issues encountered.
- Ensuring all test equipment is maintained, clean and calibration status is current.
Full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Full UK driving licence, this is essential as the role will involve working on site as well as in the laboratory.
- The passion to learn and progress.
- CSCS card is an advantage but not essential
Hours of work are Monday - Friday (37.5 hours basic plus overtime) A vehicle is provided for business use.
Job Title: Trainee Materials Technician
Job Type: 6 month fixed term contract
Please apply to Becky Round,
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Engineering and Constructiontalent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'