Globe Locums, the UK’s medical recruitment agency run by clinicians, for clinicians has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Compliance Officer where you will be working alongside experienced professionals supporting you throughout your learning process and will have the opportunity to gain valuable compliance administrative experience.
- Accountable for managing the pre-employment checking process which includes obtaining all relevant checks in a timely manner before candidates expected start date;
- Accountable for engaging each candidate during their compliance process and actively work to minimise the risk of losing candidates during this time;
- Pro-actively seek to mitigate any potential delays in processing candidates / employee files;
- Conduct audits on a regular basis, e.g. DBS, professional registration, mandatory training and Right to Work;
- Monitoring daily reports to track any compliance documentation that is due to expire and ensuring timely renewal;
- You would also be required to work closely with external organisations, candidates and internal consultants to ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding compliance issues and keeping data base up to date;
- Ensure all processing elements within the compliance department keep within the agreed time frames agreed with the sales floor;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written as well as attention to detail;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Take instructions well and demonstrate the ability to multi-task in our fast-paced office;
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook);
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"