TRAINEE COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR £24K FINANCE SOLUTIONS KENT
Our client was established in 2007 and specialises in Pension Transfers.
In recent years they have established themselves as one of the leading firms in the UK and have over 500 IFA’s registered for this service.
They have advised thousands of people about their pension options and have hands-on experience having dealt with virtually every major pension scheme in the UK.
The purpose of the job is to provide technical support and training for administration staff and advisers. You will also carry out and check reviews and Transfer Value Analysis Service (TVAS) of a client’s existing pension arrangements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep up to date with pension rules and legislation changes.
- Carry out reviews of client’s pension schemes Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution (DB & DC) and once signed off check reviews carried out by others.
- Carry out transfer value analysis of DB schemes and once signed off check reports carried out by others.
- Carry out quotations and once signed off check quotations carried out by others.
- Understand the advice process and the regulatory requirements that the business must comply with.
- Deal with complaints received, written and verbal, updating the Complaints Log.
- Provide technical support and training to the administration teams.
- Comply with all security and confidentiality policies.
- Carry out due diligence of IFAs.
- Carry out any other tasks that fall within the Compliance Team
WHO FITS THE BILL
The business provides comprehensive on the job training which is supplemented with shadowing other roles and external training/seminars.
In addition, they support trainees with their professional exams (relevant to their job), by reimbursing costs on successful completion.
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good numeracy.
- Use excel spreadsheets
- Use Transfer Value Analysis System (with training)
- Use IRESS/Salesforce database (with training)
- Maintain up to date knowledge on pension rules and legislation
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'