Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention.
Role: Trainee Commercial Broker
Salary : Competitive + 10% uncapped commission + benefits
My client is an award-winning global leader in providing aircraft charter solutions. The company has now grown to a worldwide network of 20 offices spanning all six major continents. My client arranges more than 10,000 charter contracts every year and has annual charter revenues of close to half a billion dollars. The customer base includes a wide variety of international clients including celebrities, sports teams, multi-national corporations, royalty and governments.
A highly social environment with weekly social gatherings and company charity events, their modern offices offer facilities including a gym & canteen, and are located moments from Surbiton Station 20 minutes from London Waterloo.
The role includes:
* Developing a portfolio of clients
* Client and supplier relationship management
* Management of passenger charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
* Achievement of monthly and annual targets
The chosen candidate will be trained under the direction of a Senior Sales Executive during their bespoke mentoring programme. This training will ensure that you have all the support required to build your knowledge, as well as your own portfolio of clients in order to become successful in aviation chartering!
What we look for:
* Ambitious, driven, and self-motivated
* Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
* Exceptional communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and negotiations skills
* Fluency in English is essential; any additional languages are welcomed
* Ability to thrive working under pressure
* A high sense of urgency
* Results driven and goal orientated
* An inquisitive nature with exceptional attention to detail
* A hard-working player
* Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission
* Onsite Gym available free to employees
* Opportunity to win your PPL (Private Pilot's License) funded by the company
* Opportunity for global travel
* Private Healthcare & Pension
* Promotion and career development opportunities
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* 22 days holiday which increases with length of service
* Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
* A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency