The Commercial Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Trainee CNC Programmer based in a growing manufacturing company in Leicester. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity paying up to £18,000 for the right candidate. This role is due to go to interview this week with a start for next week.
We are looking for a candidate that is looking for an entry into this role and is willing to learn (with relevant training).
The duties of the established CNC Operator would be:
- Work on design and development of bespoke and standard variants to customer specifications
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints or work from prototypes is an essential requirement
- Order appropriate materials required for completion of the works
- Develop plans, drawings and sketches using AutoCAD software
- Prepare visual depictions of the product to be made
- Knowledge of DXF files and CAD drawing is essential
- Responsible for electronic storage of drawings and version control
To be successful you will:
- Be proactive
- Hard working
- Microsoft Office
This role is available to start straight away.