Trainee CNC Operator/ Setter
£7.50p/h - £8.50p/h + Days based + Monday to Friday 08.30am - 4.30pm + Temp to perm + Immediate start available
Leeds, West Yorkshire (Commutable from: Harehills, Holbeck, Headingley, Micklefield, Swillington, Castleford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Bradford)
Are you a Trainee Operator/ Setter looking to work in engineering company and gain training on varied CNC machinery within a days-based role?
This is an opportunity to gain training and experience on operating CNC machinery. Where you will be provided with full training and progress onto setting up machinery.
A key feature of this role is training within a busy engineering environment. The main requirement is a candidate with a reliable and strong work ethic. This means a candidate who prides themselves on being punctual, hardworking and looking to gain training in a busy working environment.
* Set and Operator CNC machinery - training provided
* Able to interpret drawings and diagrams and carry out accurate measurements
* Use equipment such as CNC, drills and saws of various size and shape machining of plastic parts
* Interested in training on CNC machinery
* Experience with operating and/ or setting CNC machinery
* Able to interpret drawings and diagrams and ensure accurate measurements
Keys words: CNC, Operator, trainee, Setting, Drills, Saws, machinist, technical, engineer, plastic, machinery, CADCAM, NVQ, development, trimming, forming, fabrication, assemble, tooling, manufacturing, Leeds, Harehills, Holbeck, Headingley, Micklefield, Swillington, Castleford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Bradford.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.