Trainee CNC Miller
Full Training, Continuous Development, Overtime, Holiday, Pension and Excellent Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity on offer for some with basic engineering qualifications/ skills to begin a career working for a company that are industry specialist.
We are working with a client that has been expanding year on year. With this is mind they want to work closely with a trainee, developing them into a competent confident machinist/ programmer.
Do you have a BTEC in mechanical engineering?
Are you looking to kick start your career working for a company that will, develop, train and guide you?
If so we would like to hear from you.
Trainee CNC Miller Essentials
- Must have a passion for engineering
- Mechanical engineering qualification
- Basic machining knowledge
- Own transport
* Has had exposure to CNC machines.
- Key Words: Trainee CNC, Miller, Milling, Turner, Turning, Operator, Operating, Engineering, Time Served, Apprenticeship, Tooling, Mechanical, Assembling, Manufacturing, Machining, Trainee Machinist, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntington, St Neots, Cambridge Peterborough