Trainee Client Support Coordinator - suit experienced Carer
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced carer to join our expanding team as a Trainee Client Support Coordinator.
Salary - £22K to £27k per annum + Company Car
This is an exciting opportunity to join AskJules, a company who specialise in helping disabled university students recruit, employ and manage their own care and support staff in the form of PAs.
AskJules was formed in 2010 to work with disabled university students who were not experiencing true independent living; not because of their disability but because they were not in control of their own care and support.
AskJules has grown from its small beginnings to being a recognised alternative way for young disabled adults who are in receipt of Personal Budgets (PB) and Personal Health Budgets (PHB) to live independently and receive the care and support they want.
About the Job
As a Trainee Client Support Coordinator, your role is essential to the successful running of the business.
- Working with young disabled clients who are attending university in London and the South of England.
- Working with clients to produce care plans, job descriptions and HR documents
- Liaise internally with our Recruitment Consultants, HR and Payroll departments.
- Identify suitable PA matches for clients;
- Host PA interviews with client
- Schedule PAs weekly and monthly rotas;
- Liaise with and meet with clients on a regular basis at university and at home.
- Timesheet control and other administration
- Hold and attend PA Appraisals, Reviews, Disciplinary and Leaving interviews
- Provide cover for unexpected emergency situations.
Full on the job training will be provided to the successful applicant.
You will possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. It is desirable that you have some experience in a similar role.
It is essential that you have a full driving licence.
Above all, you will have excellent administration and organisational skills, and you will always strive to achieve the highest standards at all times.
This could just be the start of your career with AskJules. We actively promote from within. Our business has increased year on year and this year we have experienced our biggest increase in new clients ever!
Apply now to find out more about this amazing job opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'