Trainee Client Services Consultant - Immediate Start
Salary Year 1 Base £23k-£28k (depending on experience)
Year 1 OTE £40k
Year 2 OTE £60k
Year 3 OTE £100k
Equity Gifted on Day 1 with the opportunity for serious wealth creation
The Run-Down on La Fosse
This is your opportunity to be a part of the La Fosse success story. La Fosse Associates currently have offices running in London, LA, Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham. With extensive training, you will be building your own desk and you will be the master of your own career path. You could go from Graduate to Director in 4 years! At La Fosse, rapid career advancement is the norm rather than the exception.
Our CEO Simon La Fosse is committed to giving an extraordinary 40% stake to the company’s employees through share options. You will receive equity from day one and you will have the opportunity to eclipse the earning capacity of your peers. Our employees have voted us as one of the UK's Best Companies to Work For year on year. We’ve won numerous awards including:
- Top 20 Best Company to Work For: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK: 2011, 2013, 2014
- Best Medium Recruitment Business.The Global Recruiter Industry Awards
- Best Employee Share/Equity Scheme.Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards. And more!
Culture: Vibrant, Hardworking, Collegiate, Supportive, Dynamic
Key Markets: Retail, Media, Digital, Start-ups, Financial Services, FMCG
Key Clients: Sky, John Lewis, MoonPig, Burberry, Selfridges, Samsung, Sony
No. of Employees: 140
Office Locations: London, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, Los Angeles
Job Title: Trainee Client Services Consultant
Location of Role: Victoria
The role is split into 2 key areas, Business Development and Account Development. This means working with new clients and developing existing clients to make sure we are working with businesses at all levels and across all the service lines we can offer.
- To develop relationships with some of the most senior people in your industry
- Understanding new clients and the different areas we can help them in
- Work with different areas of the business to create thought provoking events in your industry
- Day to day you will be calling and meeting new and existing clients
- You are responsible for your own T&C negotiations (after some training of course!)
Incentives / Bonus Schemes
- Competitive salary package - (£40K - £60K 1st year, £75K - £90K 2nd year, £100K plus 3rd year)
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Team excursions - skiing, West End shows, music festivals
· Gym membership, monthly massages and hypnotherapy sessions
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements
Provided in house by Senior Management, the Directors, and our industry leading, Learning & Development team programme, The AcceleratorTM. La Fosse also have external trainers who come in for sessions.
You will be taught about how to develop meaningful relationships and leverage these relationships to win business for all the areas of the business. You will also learn about overcoming objections you will encounter, as well as being taught basic sales techniques and the markets you will be operating in.
Company Specific Training
The company also has an 8 month "New Starter Training Programme" split into four phases where you are supported by your manager and the L&D team. This is designed to accelerate your growth and develop your career at La Fosse.
The Benefits Package
- Basic Salary £23,000
- Company share options (500 upon joining)
- Gym membership
- Daily breakfast
- Annual ski trip
Yes, after probationary period
25 days (+ 8)
Yes - Pure Gym, right next to the office!
La Fosse Associates are looking for money motivated Graduates with a strong academic background (2:1 degree ideally or equivalent), someone confident and competitive, articulate and shown drive through extracurricular activities or past employment experiences. If you have previous sales experience or worked towards hitting sales targets this is an added bonus.
What we look for
Key Characteristics: Confident, Mature, High Energy, Bright, Articulate, Hardworking, Resilient, Excellent communication skills, Inquisitive
Our rate of growth and ambition means that we need people with considerable career headroom. Put simply, we're looking to hire the top 10% who are able, and want, to progress quickly. Assuming you have the drive, we provide world-class training and development at every stage of your recruitment career and an entrepreneurial environment where you are rewarded for thinking BIG.
You don’t need to have sales experience; we focus simply on values and desire and will not compromise in either of these two areas. From a values perspective we seek people who have integrity, are sincere and caring in their dealings with others but also have the maturity to be able to engage with senior stakeholders of large businesses and very experienced individuals.
Assuming you have the drive, we provide world-class training and development at every stage of your career and an entrepreneurial recruitment environment where you are rewarded for thinking BIG.
- Client Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job