Why choose a career with LiFE?
Competitive salaries | KPI bonuses | Clear career progression | Employee training | NFoPP qualification | Company parties | Additional day of holiday for your birthday | Friday snacks | Fresh fruit
We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious Trainee Client Accounts Manager to join our growing team at Head Office.
Key Responsibilities of Trainee Client Accounts Manager:
· Accounts payable and accounts receivables
· Landlord accounts queries
· Deposit refunds
· Tenant account references
· Entering purchase invoices
· Disbursing payments
· Reconciling contractor and Landlord accounts
· Chasing overdue rents/debts
· Contractor payments
Skills of Trainee Client Accounts Manager:
· Excellent communication skills are essential for Trainee Client Accounts Manager
· Highly motivated and able to apply initiative to tasks
· Ability to process large volumes of accounting data timely and accurately
· Ability to work under pressure
· Organisation is key for Trainee Client Accounts Manager
· Qualified to A Levels
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'