Trainee Claims Handler
Due to continuous company growth, our client are now seeking to grow their team with a Trainee Claims Handler. This is an exciting and varied position that will offer a huge amount of progression and career development.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first role within an office environment.
You can expect a competitive salary, corporate offices, free parking on site and an accessible location to commute to.
Within this opportunity, you can look forward to a variation of tasks and duties such as:
- Developing a good rapport with customers
- Taking and directing inbound calls
- Gathering information from policy holders
- Directing information to the relevant parties
- Dealing with a range of administrative tasks from preparing reports, email correspondence, logging information and general ad hoc duties
This role is ideally suited to someone who has had some experience in a customer facing or administrative role, is able to converse with others with ease and someone who is looking for progression within their role.
If you feel that you are a good fit for this role then apply today to be viewed for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job