Our client is a leading UK based insurer specialising in Motor Underwriting.
They are currently looking for a new member of the Claims team. The company operate a structured 3 year training plan and there are work performance reviews every 3 months for the first 3 years
You will be trained to investigate, negotiate and settle claims. You will eventually take responsibility for your own case load including fire, theft, windscreen claims and eventually some non-serious personal injury, dealing with solicitors, insurance brokers, loss adjustors etc
The company will also assist in obtaining professional qualifications.
- Ensure that allocated claims are investigated
- Act as the key contact for specific customers / brokers
- Communication with policyholders, solicitors and others by telephone and in writing
- Identify opportunities to make recoveries and follow the recovery through.
- Maintain accurate estimates on outstanding claims so that the appropriate reserve can be made for each claim
You will have:
- 5 GCSE passes or equivalent (grades A-C) including English and Mathematics
- Experience of working in an office environment would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written format)
- A common sense and well organised approach is essential
Great opportunity in a fantastic company
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job