Motor Claims Handler - Trainee or Experienced
Bolton - Town Centre Location
£14,000 - £18,000 Plus Competitive Benefits and Career Progression
Monday-Friday - Sociable Hours
Are you an experienced Claims Handler or looking for a brand new career opportunity within an award winning and growing business? Are you a quick learner? Are you committed to learning and obtaining relevant qualifications through your employer? If you have answered 'yes' to these questions, this could be your perfect opportunity to become part of a successful and reputable Accident Management Claims company!
Based in Bolton town centre, you will become a valuable member of a dedicated Motor Claims team. With full training, guidance and supervision, you will develop into a fully competent Claims Handler and be able to handle new claims from the First Notification Of Loss through to completion.
* Take notification of new claims over the telephone or via fax and e-mail from policyholders and brokers
* Confirm cover and assess liability
* Liaise regularly with policyholders and insurers to update on progress
* Identify and appoint suppliers to assist the policyholder's requirements, ie. hire vehicle, personal injury solicitor and repairs
* Address incoming correspondence in an accurate and timely manner
* Obtain evidence from policyholders of losses suffered
* Small claims recovery
* Resolve liability issues and appoint solicitors where litigation is required
* Manage the claim from start to finish, ensuring client and broker are kept updated throughout the customer journey
* Effective diary management of own cases
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Training and Career Development:
Extensive, in house-training provided as well as financial support for vocation, academic and professional qualifications ie. CII, Intermediate and Advanced Apprenticeships, BDMA (British Damage Management Association). This role would suit candidates who are keen to learn and want to grow within the industry.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
* Minimum 5 GCSE passes at Grades A-C including English and Maths
* Experience in an office based, customer service or business administration role
* PC literate - MS Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Outlook.
* Experience in handling motor claims or CII qualification would be advantageous
35 hours per week on a shift rota, consisting of 8.30am to 4.30pm and 10am to 6pm. Voluntary overtime available on Saturdays.
Salary & Package:
£14,000 - £18,000, dependent on experience. Benefits include 21 days holiday (rising to maximum 28 days with length of service), Bank Holidays, eye care vouchers, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, non-contributory pension scheme, Star Awards.
Do not miss out! Please apply within for immediate consideration or contact Husna Chel at RZ Group for more information.
- CLAIM OR CLAIMS OR MOTOR OR "CALL CENTRE" OR "CUSTOMER SERVICE" OR ADNINISTRATOR OR ADMINISTRATION