Are you looking for a way to get a foot in the door within the Insurance sector without working in a call centre?
Look no further; Time Appointments are working with a fantastic commercial business in Colchester who are looking to train up a Claims Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a business that offers great progression from Trainee to Claims Advisor to Senior level, you will always be looking forward to the next step.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing new claims received and ascertaining whether they satisfy policy conditions and therefore warrant support under the insurance
- Sending a letter of declinature when claims not covered within specified timescales
- Preparing and issuing appropriate new claims letters/forms and statements to the client and or solicitors within specified timescales
- Reviewing responses from solicitors and negotiating terms of instruction under supervision
- Sending out claims forms
- Handling and responding to inbound post within specified timescales
- Handling inbound telephone calls and responding appropriately and in a courteous and efficient manner
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Confidence to own tasks without supervision
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office programs
- Keen to develop a career in an insurance environment
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at A-C grades including English and Maths
- Degree Educated
- Minimum of grade B in English GCSE (or equivalent)
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.