Trainee Chartered Accountant
This is a new and exciting opening within a very well established Firm of Accountants who pride themselves on the quality of training they offer to their graduates.
You will receive excellent all-round general practice training in the following areas:
- Preparing annual accounts for clients and taxation returns
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Preparing statutory accounts for HMRC and Companies House
- VAT preparation, PAYE and National Insurance calculations
- General office administration duties
Whilst no previous accountancy experience is required, the company is insistent that candidates applying must have a good, recent degree in a relevant subject (Accounting, Maths, Economics, Law or Business Studies).
In return you will not only receive excellent on the job training, but following a 6 month satisfactory probation period, you will benefit from a full paid study package which will include block release at Kaplan College. The study package will include full financial study support, including tuition fees, learning material, exam entry and professional subscriptions.