How do you feel?
The house is open, customers are at the tables, the lights are low, the room is abuzz… and you’re in charge. How do you feel? Hairs on the back of your neck standing up? Good. Then read on. At Grosvenor Casinos, we don’t advertise jobs. Jobs are for drones. We advertise life-changing experiences.
What am I letting myself in for?
Slavery, cruelty, torture… we can’t promise any of these but we can promise the chance to join and lead a lively team, who make it their business to keep our customers excited and entertained. You will be working for the UK’s largest casino operator, with fantastic opportunities to develop your skills and help to shape the future of our casino operations.
- Support the General Manager in their daily duties
- Think proactively and commercially about the drivers of business growth
- Create ambitious and deliverable action plans to achieve budgeted income and profit targets
- As Duty Manager, take accountability for the smooth running of each casino shift and take decisions in the absence of the GM
- Manage the team through recruitment, induction, training and development
- Build relationships with customers and ensure a consistently high standard of service
- Grow the customer base by implementing marketing plans in line with brand standards
- Continually review the gaming experience offered to maximise occupancy and margins
(Full job description available on application page.)
In return, we can offer:
- Company sick pay (after probation period and rising with length of service)
- Holiday entitlement rising with service (initially 28 days including bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance (with option to add family members at a cost)
- Nest pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus
So what do you want from me?
Wisdom, inspiration, wit… and a thorough understanding of the company, our customers and the gaming market. But don’t worry, the first three will do to begin with. The rest comes with the training we provide. What we’re looking for now are:
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- A desire to be part of a long-established brand
- The ability to learn quickly and execute
- A committed attitude
Naturally, any experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Unit Management
- Retail Management
- Hospitality Management
- Food & Beverage
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and this ad has made you grin broadly, hit the apply button and tell us all about yourself.
Excite & Entertain
Retail management experience gained in a late night environment highly desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job