Our Client has a superb opportunity to join their business as a Trainee Cash Control Clerk. Based at our Clients Head Office this role is a superb opportunity to learn how a 'big' business operates and receive on-going training and personal development.
To be considered for this role you should be either educated to A level and or attended College and studied AAT or BTEC. You should also have a strong working knowledge of Word and Excel - you will be required to sit a test at interview.
Finally you will need to prove that you have a passion for figures and that you are looking to carve out a career within Finance / Accounts. On a day to day basis you will work across;
- collation for figures from a wide range of sources - input into Excel and assist with the collation of Reports
- assist with the Reconciliation of Income and learn to prepare a detailed Analysis of the the Data
- extensive involvement with Query Management and Resolution
- assist with the Reconciliation of Petty Cash - the float is £1000's
- ad hoc duties as required
This is a fab opportunity to join a well respected and professional business that will offer full training and personal development.
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AND ASK TO SPEAK TO KAREN REYNOLDS OR JOANNE SIZER
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not shortlisted for this role.
- Petty Cash
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job