Trainee Case Handler
£14K - £16K
My client is looking for a Trainer Case Handler to join their team within a well-established and successful law firm. The right candidate will be joining a vibrant, fast-paced and energetic team within a firm covering a wide range of the law. The position will be in a trainee capacity with the potential to progress.
- Engage with clients to update, chase and progress their cases via phone and email
- Support with marketing initiatives when required and collate management information
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and wider business contacts, taking messages, resolving queries and directing calls
- Control and manage your workload effectively and efficiently using the relevant case management systems
- Be aware of associated areas of law impacting the company's delivery of its service
- Recognise any potential issues in cases and refer these appropriately
- Attend and complete any training in a timely manner
- Attend internal and external meetings as required and assist in implementing changes to any Unit procedures.
Skills and experience
You will need the following skills and experience: -
- IT literate with experience of using Word, Excel and the internet
- Good written, numeracy and oral communication skills with great telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, be organised and efficient
- Flexibility with the capability to adapt to change, new practices and cope under pressure but with the ability to recognise when to seek assistance
- Able to integrate within a team and able to work on your own initiative
- Friendly and helpful approach
If this sounds like you, please apply today.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically, only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Trainee Case Handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'