TRAINEE CAR SALES EXECUTIVES - WANTED - PRESTIGE BRAND - £60K OTE
ARE YOU LOOKING TO SELL PRESTIGE CARS?
WANTED: HUNGRY MOTIVATED SALES PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN THE MOTOR INDUSTRY
REALISTIC OTE £60,000 + BENEFITS + CAREER PROGRESSION + TRAINING
My client is looking for EXPERIENCED CONFIDENT SALES PEOPLE who are looking maximise their earnings based on their ability to join this already successful team.
WE ARE SHORT LISTING FOR THESE POSITIONS NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE START - PLEASE APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
If you are looking to sell luxury prestige cars to their clients. My client will offer an unrivalled package as well as "FAST TRACK" career progression and ongoing training and development to the successful candidate. You will be sales driven and focussed to achieve results and have a strong desire to sell luxury prestige cars.
- This role is the main driving force for the success of the company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
- Applicants must have a solid and proven track record in sales and are looking to work in an environment with further earnings potential
- As a car sales executive you will be hungry for success, have excellent customer service skills, be motivated to achieve your targets whilst ensuring quality of service is not comprised,
- Drive, energy and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity.
You will have full support from trained support staff to sell add ons, enabling you to focus on what you do best - selling cars!
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Have the ability to work within a fast paced team
- Priority interviews given to individuals with experience within the motor industry
- Trainee Sales Executives will be considered if you have transferable sales experience i.e. estate agency, phones, finance
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO GET INTO THE LUCRATIVE MOTOR INDUSTRY THEN DON'T MISS OUT!
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW!
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job