Trainee Cabin Crew
Ever dreamed of having a job that lets you travel the world? If you answer a resounding yes to that question, we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for candidates who can take on a cabin crew position and tackle the responsibility of ensuring the safety, comfort, and health of passengers.
As part of the on-boarding process for this role, a comprehensive training programme must be undertaken by high flying candidates. This is to fully prepare them for the role by equipping them with knowledge and skills in matters related to industry procedures, standards, and terminology; task prioritisation; airline safety and security; and customer service, among other things.
Responsibilities assigned to the role include:
- Carry out duties related to aircraft and passenger safety (e.g. checks and preparations and demonstrating equipment and safety procedures)
- Pay special attention to passengers who may require additional assistance, such as elderly or disabled.
- Ensure quality customer service at all times and being the source of information for passengers by making announcements, answering enquiries, and advising about allowance restrictions.
- Handle in-flight sales, contributing to reaching sales targets.
- Administer first aid when needed and handle emergency situations following safe procedures.
- Assist passengers in disembarking safely at the end of flight and making sure that no luggage and other items are left behind in overhead lockers and other parts of the aircraft.
- Create report at the end of each flight.
What is in it for you:
Earn a competitive salary and receive quality benefits package. You also get the opportunity to travel the world, be exposed to different cultures, and meet different people, whilst building a rewarding career that you can enjoy for a long time.
What you need to be considered for the role:
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals, As mentioned earlier, comprehensive training will be provided as part of the on-boarding process, so new graduates and those without cabin crew experience are welcome to apply.
Aside from those, we also want candidates who are flexible when it comes to schedule, understand the value of time, have a strong passion for quality customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction, effective interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of a team.
Give this opportunity a try. You never know, the skies could become your workplace tomorrow. Start
travelling the world, whilst providing quality customer service to people. Be sure to hit the apply button below and send your updated CV for consideration.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'