The Role: Trainee Buyer
An outstanding new opening to be part of an inspirational business which delivers on every level. I say this as the role itself offers a scope of opportunity for development, a great open plan working environment working within a superb team.
My client is a local high spec housing developer employing approximately 50 staff delivering the ultimate customer experience when purchasing a new home.
They are exceptional in every way from how they look after their employees to the investment and opportunities created around outstanding talent.
- Must be ambitious, self-motivated, work well within a team & strive to complete tasks to a high standard to meet expectations.
- Good time management to work efficiently & prioritise work to meet deadlines accordingly.
- The person will be working on a number of different projects at one time & will require the ability to multi task.
- Experience in using COINS OA application but not essential.
- Basic understanding of MS Office applications.
- Hold a current & valid UK driving licence.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Prepare & reconcile supplier tenders in preparation for sign off.
- Scheduling meetings with suppliers to build & maintain relationships.
- Completing take offs to provide quantities for materials required on site.
- Preparing purchase orders ensuring all quotations meet specifications requirements & compliance.
- Action material requisitions through raising purchase orders.
- Assist accounts to ensure all invoice queries are solved promptly.
- Assist in renewing group deals with key suppliers.
- Competitive basic annual salary
- 23 days paid holiday
- Competitive pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- MS Office