3 Month Fast Track to a New Career in Surveying
Trainee Business Rates Surveyor
Location: Denton, Manchester
Salary: £22,500 Training package - Basic, Car Allowance & Commission - £40,000 OTE once qualified and experienced
About our client:
Are you looking for the opportunity to gain accredited qualifications whilst having the opportunity to increase your earnings? If so, our client is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic people to join their Fast Track Trainee Surveyor Programme.
The Trainee Surveyor Programme:
With over 30,000 client properties already instructed, our client is one of the UK’s largest Independent Business Rates Specialists! Due to exciting growth plans within 2018 and beyond, they are launching their latest training programme for Trainee Business Rates Surveyors.
They will teach you everything you need to know to become a Business Rates Surveyor providing you with the required theoretical and practical knowledge and of course the experience to succeed as a Rating Professional.
Their Business Rates Surveyors work on behalf of their commercial property clients to reduce the business rates liability.
Typically based out of their offices in Denton, Manchester and once trained you will need some travel throughout the UK to carry out your duties. Up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays, alongside opportunities for career progression, company pension scheme, excellent earning opportunities and team performance incentives.
The ideal Business Rates Surveyor will need the following requirements:
- Qualifications aren’t essential but a degree would be an advantage
- Have a tenacious “can do” attitude with a “will to win”
- Articulate and logical thinker
- Have a keen eye for detail and the accurate recording of information
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in negotiating with SMEs and Large companies alike
- Ability to build strong relationships and motivated by success
- Ownvehicle, valid driving license and able to travel within the UK
Any industry background will be considered so if you’re previous experience is from Car Sales to Estate Agency from Retail to Insurance Services this could be the move for you. The most important quality is your ability to succeed and desire to carve out a new career.
If you feel you’re suitable for this Business Rates Surveyor role then please apply today!