Job title: Trainee Business Development / Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £24k+ Uncapped commission
Location: Milton Park, Oxfordshire
My client is a driven and successful company who is looking for a Trainee Business Development Executive to join their team. This role requires someone who is keen to learn and build a career. They are a great company who are willing to invest time in their staff to be successful and grow with the company. This role is an openers role and you will be coupled with an experienced closer to ensure that you both reach/ exceed targets. This role requires someone who is extremely resilient and driven. With the opener/ closer structure the company is expanding so it’s a great time to be part of the growth. The team are fun, friendly and looking for someone who can join in and have a laugh.
- Prospecting for potential new clients and help create new business
- Make cold calls or reach out through social media or emails as appropriate within global leading companies
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within these client organisations
- Research and build relationships with new clients and nurture existing relationships
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and sales team members or the commercial team
- Handle objections
- Ability to navigate through the account to identify key stakeholders
- Update the CRM system
- Great communication skills
- Previous demonstrated success in sales
- Able to identify business initiatives and business-critical issues within the target account
- Positive and professional telephone manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'