Success Recruit are currently working with a growing and dynamic company based in North Essex who are seeking to recruit a Trainee Business Data Analyst to their growing finance team.
The successful Trainee Business Data Analyst must have previous experience working towards achieving business and development improvements and increasing revenue opportunities.
The ideal candidate will ideally be of a degree level and looking to join a company that can support with a long-term career and development.
The successful Trainee Business Data Analyst will be expected to:
- Have an accountancy or business management / equivalent degree
- Develop strong relationships internally and externally
- Be result driven and confident with analytical information
The successful Trainee Business Data Analyst will be rewarded with:
- A supportive and professional working environment
- Working within an ever changing and rapidly growing company
- Being an integral part of the team and making a real difference
The purpose of the Trainee Business Data Analyst is to support the commercial finance team with all related tasks as below:
- Work closely and assist with the full end to end business process mapping to deliver productivity efficiencies across the business and develop improvements to IT systems, data integrity/consistency and new reporting solutions
- To assist Senior Analyst with the development and delivery of a program of works to help the Group’s overall growth agenda, seeking out new revenue opportunities, improvement of margin through cost efficiencies, process development & staff capability.
- To liaise with IT to ensure delivery of required IT change initiatives are delivered in a timely manner, with appropriate testing & business engagement prior to implementation
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Build effective and timely reporting solutions in the most appropriate & efficient software available
· Work closely with the client-side reporting part of Commercial Finance to ensure clarity, consistency & accuracy of all client reporting both internally & externally
- Work with IT to ensure a common data dictionary & consistency of both terminology & calculations are applied across all Group IT platforms and across all Group companies/departments
- Ensure appropriate & effective reporting solutions are in place across the Group, help individual teams to specify requirements into IT, see through to test & delivery.
- Assist with developing staff capability in reporting & manipulation of large volumes of data, offering potential "reporting workshops" for specific business needs on a quarterly basis
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a company at the start of their career and that would thrive in a busy forward-thinking business.
Monday to Friday - 08.30am - 5.30pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"