We currently have an opportunity for a Trainee Business & Marketing Assistant to join our Business Development team based at our Head Office in Dronfield. Due to our continued growth and success we require the support of a dynamic Trainee Business & Marketing Assistant who can give hands on support to the Marketing Assistant and Employment & Skills Manager in the delivery of the marketing and employment & skills strategy.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, creative individual preferably at A Level status and who would be willing to do a day release at University.
* Has excellent verbal and written skills;
* Has high attention to detail;
* Extremely organised;
* Is self-motivated with a positive & professional demeanour;
* Possesses the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment;
* Confident communicator;
* Use of MS Office
* Use of Publisher although this is not essential;
* Use of website SMS (content Management System) although this is not essential;
* The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in order to achieve deadlines
* Assisting with social media marketing-monitoring and maintaining social media platforms;
* Assisting in the writing news articles for the website;
* Assisting in the creating and writing award submissions;
* Assisting with the creation, implementation and distribution of campaigns to generate new business;
* Assisting the Employment & Skills Manager at external events and assisting to produce marketing literature to support the event
* Liaise with clients via email and telephone;
* To provide general ad-hoc support to Business Development Manager and the team
Henry Boot Construction Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Henry Boot PLC, one of the leading property, land and construction companies in the country. With over 130 years of proven construction expertise. An award winning contractor committed to sustainability, the highest standards of health and safety, corporate responsibility and reducing environmental impact. We invest heavily in our people to make sure we combine the very best of traditional values with the latest construction techniques.
In return for your commitment and motivation, we of offer a competitive salary, company pension, life assurance (subject to pension status) and a profit-related bonus.
Please upload an up to date CV and covering letter (PDF format) indicating your current salary and benefits package.
Henry Boot Construction Limited is committed to valuing diversity and to equality of opportunity. As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications regardless of gender, race, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job