Sales Executive - Private Jet and Cargo Jet Brokering
South West London
Training salary of £30,000, typically increasing to £35,000 after 6-9 months
Free gym membership, private healthcare and a generous pension scheme
You can expect to earn £50-100,000+ from years 3-5 onwards.
The biggest attraction of this Sales Executive role by far is the level of career progression and the speed with which your salary will grow. This job is big now, but just wait for a few years and you will see how fast your career accelerates. Earning potential is also huge.
This is a leading aircraft broker that deals in high end jets like Gulfstream and Lear Jets amongst others. They have a track record of providing an unparalleled service in the field of chartering aircraft of every conceivable type. After year on year growth over the past 15 years, this company has become synonymous with quality, tailored service and customer service.
Due to continuing increases in market share and their ambitious plans for 2017 and beyond, the time is now to jump on board with this rising star.
The first year is all about training. The company will invest over £100,000 in your development in the first year. You will learn about the aviation industry and about the aircraft that the company operates. Beyond this, you are responsible for building relationships with customers and introducing you and your company to new customers and developing existing accounts in the UK.
This is sales, where the focus is quality, not quantity. This is tailored sales, where every pitch you make will be adapted to each client. The working environment is first class, with the Times and Glassdoor relating the company particularly highly.
No aviation experience is necessary.
- Incredible earning potential, well in excess of £100,000 after 5 years.
- Investment in you and your development that can be found nowhere else.
- Mentoring by senior, prolific and successful entrepreneurs.
- Benefits including discounts, free gym membership, private healthcare and a generous pension scheme and others.
- The opportunity to travel the world or to relocate to one of several office locations including Paris, Madrid, New York, Dubai, Sidney, Singapore, Hong Kong and others.
- Career opportunity based on merit, not time served that will exceed your expectations.
- Experience in a targeted or commission based sales role.
- Ambitious with the drive to grow your career and earnings in this faced paced and dynamic industry
Interviews are immediately available.
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive