We are recruiting for an reputable accounting Firm based in Coventry. They require a Trainee Bookkeeper who has ideally had 1-2 years experience within practice and now are looking for the next step up in their career.
Duties will include
- Accounting work for a number of clients
- Payroll for weekly and monthly clients
- VAT submissions and returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- The ability to juggle clients and workloads and be able to manage their own desk
Suitable candidates will be/hold
- Have the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Meet deadlines
- Extremely organised
- Ability to self-motivate
- Hold a driving license and have your own vehicle
- AAT qualified or studying
What the business can offer you
- Study support
- Competitive salary
- A fantastic working environment
- Great career potential
- Exposure to senior accounting work
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'